Thursday, March 20, 2014

Secret Spaces in Your Home

Secret spaces in homes are rare, however can be great opportunities for hide outs or storage that is not as noticeable.  I like the idea of the secret spaces in homes but never created one of my own. I have only seen a few homes with these features as it is very unique.  Below are some photos of where secret spaces can be found.  The first two photos are from a house I recently showed my buyers.  We were definitely intrigued.
 Entry to the "basement" more of a crawl space
Unique idea for what is typically unusable space.
 Or a moveable stair case going to an additional level using
a similar lift system to the basement door above.
Classic moveable book shelf.
Basement Bar hidden by a stone wall.
Bunk bed similar to the Murphy style beds.
Lastly a hidden garage below ground.
 
 
Photos provided by Google images.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment